Arwah menghembuskan nafas terakhirnya pada 1.40 pagi ( Friday- August 29, 2003 ) bersamaan dengan 1 Rejab. Arwah disemadikan di Tanah Perkuburan Islam Kebun Teh, Johor Bahru. Dah lame rasanyer tak pegi menziarahi kubur my arwah atuk & nenek. The last time i managed to ziarah, that was in April this year. One month after my arwah atuk passed away.
I am totally sad...this year, this raya... i don't think i have the chance to ziarah kubur since I'll be celebrating my Raya with my in-laws in KL. I am so not looking forward for raya this year. My raya won't be the same like before. I'm going to miss my pagi raya in JB, arwah atuk must be orang pertama that i salam and cium. Rindu sangat bau both arwah. I know for sure, pagi raya i will cry and thinking about them and also my precious parents and siblings. This is the first time ever i'll be celebrating my raya without my own family eventhough i have my hubby and in-laws...but it won't be the same.
To all friends, hargailah & hayatilah Aidilfitri anda semua dgn. orang tersayang...kita takkan tahu that our next Aidilfitri takkan sama lagi dengan yang lepas. Yeah...i'm a bit emotional, what to do..thats me!
Al-fatihah...
Havoc family during Raya 2005

No comments:
Post a Comment